Why Men Do What They Do
Interview with Richard Nocera, author of Women Own All the Vaginas
Click here to listen to the Interview with Richard Nocera.
Click here to download the Interview
Take the Quiz:
Women Own All the Vaginas: Why Men Do What They Do
If that book title didn’t singe some hairs off your raised eyebrows, then I don’t know what!
Are you as curious as I am to get the inside scoop from Richard Nocera, hairdresser, businessman, author and educator?
Women, men – this is not to miss!
Mr. Nocera’s forty years of experience - owning and operating a chain of hair salons located in Boston’s exclusive western suburbs - has given him unique insight into human nature. As a confidant, he listened carefully while both men and women talked about their mates, their desires, their vulnerabilities, their disappointments, and their secrets. His personal life experiences, coupled with 25 years he spent in therapy, propelled him to write his book, Women Own All the Vaginas: Why Men Do What They Do. I’m delighted to be interviewing him next week.
I’ll get Richard expounding on:
* Why men lie, distort and avoid true feelings
* Why men cannot keep a lifelong pledge of 100% monogamy
* Why heterosexual men need to come out of the closet and talk about how they actually experience their sexuality
* 29 uniquely interwoven characteristics that make a man a man
* Healing your past and becoming sexually honest
* Men have no Oprah!
* And you’ll be able to take the quiz and find out “What type of man you are.”
Dive in right away and purchase Richard’s book in advance of the interview: